When Babies Cry- What are they Saying, What can You Do?
- “I am hungry” Feed your baby
- “I want to be held, cuddled, rocked” Hold the baby and provide the requested comfort]
- “I want to go to sleep” Initiate the sleep routine that helps your baby get to sleep
- “I want my diaper changed” Change the diaper
- “I am in pain” Find out what is causing the pain (e.g., a bad position, a reaction to a food, a stomach ache, etc.)
*Disclaimer* The comments contained in this electronic source of information do not constitute and are not designed to imply that they constitute any form of individual medical advice. The information provided is purely for informational purposes only and not relevant to any person’s particular medical condition or situation. If you have any medical concerns about yourself or your family please contact your physician immediately. In order to provide our patients the best uninfluenced information that science has to offer,we do not accept samples of drugs, advertising tchotchkes, money, food, or any item from outside vendors.